Canadian Maple Soap
- Handmade item
- Made by SOAK
- This item is ready to ship!
“This delicious, sweet bar was inspired by the iconic Canadian Maple. Smelling of sweet maple with a hint of vanilla, the scent will truly make you think it's maple fudge (but please don't eat it!)
Note: the design in each of these bars is unique, to each and every bar. The pattern of the brown/tan colouring cannot be identically replicated on each bar. So, you'll have to settle for one of a kind!
Recommended as a facial bar, body bar and hand soap bar.
This gorgeous bar is completely zero waste and sustainable. The label on each SOAK Bath Co bar is made of biodegradable, plantable seed paper so you can plant the label and it will grow into wildflowers! Weighing in over 5 ounces per bar, each of these bars are larger than most you'll find on the market.
Bar Care: When you're ready to use your bar, slice it into three separate pieces. Use one sliver at a time while keeping the other pieces dry. This will help lengthen the life of your bar. Grab a soap tray to help keep your bar at it's driest between uses and prevent it from sitting in a puddle of water.”
-Candace, Owner & Maker at SOAK
Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Coconut Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Shea Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Avocado Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Lye, Sodium Hydroxide
- Polish solid metals with a professional grade polishing cloth like Sunshine Polishing Cloths sold by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio.
- Never polish filled or plated metals.
- Clean all jewelry with warm water and dish soap to remove oil and dirt that build up over time by gently massaging soap over jewelry, rinse and pat dry. Store in a cool/dry environment like a jewelry box or air-tight container to prevent excess tarnishing.
- Never put opal, turquoise, emerald or pearl into an ultrasonic cleaner.