Florette Zest Notebook
- Handmade item
- Made by Paper Mirchi
- This Product is Ready to Ship!
Each notebook cover is hand block printed on 125gsm ivory cotton paper and is lined with a color co-ordinated 125gsm colored cotton paper giving it a total thickness of a robust 250gsm card. There are 24 leaves (48 sides) in each notebook and these are made out of a beautifully textured jute fiber-infused 125gsm cotton paper. The books are hand-stitched for an elegant finish. Available in two convenient sizes: B6 (125 x 176 mm) - Handbag size and B7 (88 x 125 mm) - Pocket size B7 (12.5 x 8.8cm). 100% recycled cotton paper.
- Our handcrafted jewelry is now nano-ceramic coated to prevent tarnishing on our sterling silver jewelry and to help ensure the longevity of our 14k gold vermeil jewelry. No need to polish!
- Polish solid, non-plated/coated metals with a professional grade polishing cloth like Sunshine Polishing Cloths sold by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio.
- Never polish filled, plated and coated metals.
- Clean all jewelry with warm water and dish soap to remove oil and dirt that build up over time by gently massaging soap over jewelry, rinse and pat dry. Store in a cool/dry environment like a jewelry box or air-tight container.
- Never put opal, turquoise, emerald or pearl into an ultrasonic cleaner.
We offer the majority of our jewelry in .925 sterling silver and 14k gold vermeil over .925 sterling silver. Vermeil is a term used to describe heavy plating which is much thicker than regular plating. To ensure the longevity of the finish on all of our jewelry we now nano-ceramic clear coat all of our jewelry. This is to help prevent our silver jewelry from tarnishing & to make the plating on our gold jewelry last.
We offer a lifetime plating warranty on all of our 14k gold vermeil jewelry above $60 with proof of purchase. If your plating wears thin on any jewelry purchased above $60 from MetaMorph Jewelry Studio, we will comp the re-plating fee. Any jewelry which has a retail value below $60 will cost $15 to have re-plated. To view complete details about our plating policy please click here.
+ We do not accept returns for refund.
+ We accept exchanges up to one month after date of purchase. You will be issued a gift card to use at your convenience online or in store when we process your exchange. Contact us to start an exchange at email@example.com, or stop into our store.
+ Permanent jewelry is non returnable.
+ MetaMorph is not responsible for covering return shipping costs unless the item is being returned due to quality issues.
+ We do not accept exchanges on commissions or customized products.
+ All jewelry fabricated by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio has a 60 day warranty, which means that we will repair any jewelry that is found to be defective within 60 days of purchase excluding permanent jewelry. For permanent jewelry policies click here. If you believe your jewelry is defective please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear, well lit photo of your jewelry.
+ NEW POLICY/PLEASE READ- MetaMorph now charges a 10% restocking fee for returns that are received without the original packaging. This means that if your exchange is not returned with original packaging a 10%
restocking fee will be deducted from your gift card total.
+ Items are not eligible for exchange if they were purchased on clearance. All clearance item sales are final!