Palo Santo Cone Incense
- Handmade item
- Made by Karacotta Ceramics
- Ready to Ship! This item ships within 1-2 business days.
ITEM #HG102 Palo Santo Cone Incense
Ready to Ship!
Karacotta Cermaic's Palo Santo Cone Incense is ethically sourced from Peru, this palo santo has been aging for 3-7 years, concentrating all of the natural oils into each cone. Each beautiful box contains 12 cones, sealed to preserve freshness, and a little card on how to burn. Each cone should be lit for no more than five seconds, then allowed to fully burn (about 10-20 minutes).
2.5" l x 1.8" w x 0.8" h
Need an incense cone dish to complete your gift? Check out our assortment of jewelry dishes that can double as incense cone burning dishes! Click Here.
- Polish solid metals with a professional grade polishing cloth like Sunshine Polishing Cloths sold by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio.
- Never polish filled or plated metals.
- Clean all jewelry with warm water and dish soap to remove oil and dirt that build up over time by gently massaging soap over jewelry, rinse and pat dry. Store in a cool/dry environment like a jewelry box or air-tight container to prevent excess tarnishing.
- Never put opal, turquoise, emerald or pearl into an ultrasonic cleaner.