White Sage Incense
- Handmade item
- Made by Juniper Ridge
- This Product is Ready to Ship!
Juniper Ridge Campfire Incense Story:
"Our White Sage Campfire Incense transports you to the sun baked Mojave Desert. We use sustainably sourced white sage, and make our incense directly from the plant’s sap; no hidden ingredients, charcoals, or perfumes. That’s how we get our White Sage incense to smell just like you were walking in the desert, breathing in the dry, earthy aroma of one of the West’s most iconic plants. So when you can’t get out there, bring nature home.
Usage: Always burn incense in a well-ventilated area, with a fire-safe holder. Place the incense holder on a level, heat resistant surface and ensure ash and embers are caught safely."
20 Incense Sticks per pack.
Soft Chaparral, Dry Mojave Earth, Sun Washed Desert Slopes
Sustainably Harvested Plants, Tree Sap, Wood, and Bamboo Stick.
- Polish solid metals with a professional grade polishing cloth like Sunshine Polishing Cloths sold by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio.
- Never polish filled or plated metals.
- Clean all jewelry with warm water and dish soap to remove oil and dirt that build up over time by gently massaging soap over jewelry, rinse and pat dry. Store in a cool/dry environment like a jewelry box or air-tight container to prevent excess tarnishing.
- Never put opal, turquoise, emerald or pearl into an ultrasonic cleaner.