FREE USPS Priority Shipping with Code: FREEPRIORITY
30-40 Hours Per Week $12-$15 Per Hour
A minimum of 1 year of experience working as a bench jeweler is required.
Skill Set Needed:
- Quick tactile learner/visual learner.
- 1-2 years experience in jewelry fabrication.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self motivate.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and direction.
Our ideal candidate will be self motivated, and able to keep oneself on track throughout the work day while also supervising other team members. Attention to detail while also having a strong sense of urgency and efficiency. Must be able to multi task, and be a team player. Must be able to take direction & constructive criticisms without becoming aggressively negative and talking back.
MetaMorph Jewelry Studio is a down to earth, positive work environment best suited for multi-talented creative professionals who love to learn and also share their knowledge.
Submit your resume along with 3 photos of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
25-30 Hours Per Week $10-$12 Per Hour
We are now accepting applications for a part time administrative & production assistant! This job is perfect for someone who is creative and loves to work with their hands, while also managing day to day administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years customer service/sales experience.
-Is a talented creative able to carry out production tasks such as assembling jewelry and packaging.
-Can handle tasks like processing orders when they come in, receiving supply shipments, answering phone and emails, and shipping orders out when they are complete.
- Is passionate about handcrafted products, and the "slow" movement.
- Has at least some knowledge pertaining to minerals & gemstones.
- Is articulate, confident, and able to communicate well.
- Has a strong work ethic, and takes pride in a job well done.
-Is motivated and eager to learn.
We are always looking for models to keep on retainer. We are currently planning our next shoot for October, and are still in search of the right model. Email your portfolio and/or link to your IG to: email@example.com