Current internal processing time for retail customer orders: You can expect your order to ship within 5-7 business days.
Ready to Ship Items:All items marked "Ready to Ship" are shipped within 1-2 business days.
Current internal processing time for direct wholesale customer orders: 7-10 business days, please contact for more information regarding your specific order's processing time.
- You will be e-mailed with tracking information when your shipping label is printed. On the processing end, your shipping label, invoice & packaging are prepared when your order begins to be processed. All of which are processed in chronological order. Please allow 24-48 hours after your order is marked "shipped" for your package to be delivered to USPS and USPS to process and post tracking information.
- You can track your shipment at any time using the tracking number provided by USPS and sent to the e-mail address associated with your order.
PROCESSING & CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm EST
CLOSED Thanksgiving, November 26th
CLOSED For Holiday Break, December 24th-January 31st
CLOSED New Year's Day
CHRISTMAS ORDER DEADLINES
USPS First Class Orders: December 11th by 2pm EST
USPS Priority Orders: December 14th by 2pm EST
SHIPPING SERVICES & CHARGES
*We ship all orders via the United States Postal Service.
Domestic USPS First Class $3.66
Domestic USPS First Class Insured for up to $200 = $7.00
Domestic USPS First Class Insured for up to $400 = $10.00
Domestic USPS First Class Insured for up to $600 = $13.00
Domestic USPS Priority Flat Rate 1-3 Day Shipping $7.45 (Insured for up to $50)
Domestic USPS Priority Flat Rate 1-3 Day Shipping (Insured for up to $200) $12.00
International (Outside of U.S.) USPS First Class International (Insured for up to $200) $18
International (Outside of U.S.) USPS First Class International (Uninsured) $14.00
International (Outside of U.S.) USPS Priority Mail International (Insured for up to $200) $52
DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
+ Contact immediately if you suspect your package is damaged, lost or stolen so that a claim can be filed with USPS.
+ METAMORPH JEWELRY IS NOT LIABLE FOR UNINSURED PACKAGES THAT BECOME LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT.
+ In the event that your package is lost, stolen or damaged you will need to contact us (click here) to get the claim process started with USPS. However, if you did not purchase insurance for your package you will likely not receive a refund from the United States Post Office for the lost, stolen or damaged goods but can still file a claim if you choose to do so.
+ Once your claim has been filed on an insured package and accepted by USPS, your return payment OR re-shipment of goods (whichever you opt for) will be processed within 7-10 business days.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
+ Returns & exchanges are accepted up to two weeks after item delivery date excluding custom order and clearance items.
+ MetaMorph is not responsible for covering return shipping costs unless the item is being returned due to quality issues.
+ NEW POLICY/PLEASE READ- MetaMorph now charges a 10% restocking fee for returns that are received without the original packaging.
+ Custom order jewelry & accessories may not be returned unless there is a quality issue.
+ Refunds for returns or difference in price if item(s) is/are being exchanged will be processed within 7-10 business days.
+ Items are not eligible for return if they were purchased during a sale unless they are defective OR you received the wrong product.
YOU MAY RETURN YOUR ITEM(S) IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- It has not been over two weeks since your order was delivered, picked up or purchased at an event.
- Your item(s) was/were not purchased during a sale.
- Your item(s) is/are in the same condition as when purchased.
- Your item(s) was/were not a custom order. Customized items may not be returned unless damaged by shipment OR an error was made during production and the product is not as discussed.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES PROCESSING TIMES
- All returns & exchanges must be received prior to processing return payment OR sending out an item(s) in exchange for the returned item(s).
- Once item(s) is/are returned a refund will be processed within 7-10 business days. In rare cases it may take longer to process a return-- please feel free to contact at any time to check on your refund status.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
- Contact MetaMorph Jewelry immediately upon receiving defective product(s) for return shipping instructions.
- Once your return is received and the damage can be assessed as defective, a return payment will be processed within 7-10 business days unless you opt for re-shipment of goods.
- If your item(s) was damaged during the shipment process, a claim with the United States Postal Service must be filed. See "Damaged, Lost or Stolen Packages".
CUSTOM ORDER RETURNS
- Custom orders are generally not able to be returned, some exclusions may apply. If you are unhappy with your custom order, please feel free to contact.
BULK ORDER RETURNS
- Items from bulk orders may be returned for an account credit due to quality issues, delayed shipping or if the item(s) meet the three month return policy stated below.
- In the event that you have generated an account credit, the credit will be applied to your next purchase order.
- Bulk ordered items from MetaMorph may not be returned for a cash refund due to bulk order minimums, and the amount of time/cost of materials that go into generating bulk orders of handmade goods.
- Wholesale purchasers only- If after 3 months items purchased in bulk have not sold in your shop you are eligible to return those items for an account credit to go towards your next purchase order, only if you have signed MetaMorph's Wholesale Agreement. Please contact for more information regarding this document.
CUSTOM ORDER RATES & PAYMENT POLICIES
- The cost of your custom order is determined by materials cost plus time billed at $75 per hour.
- You will be billed for 50% of the quoted total of your custom order to begin production. 50% will be due upon completion of your custom order.
- All time spent designing, communicating and creating your custom order is billable.