****HOLIDAY ORDER DEADLINES****
Place your orders early this year, we are expecting record high sales this holiday season, and so are many online businesses.The United States Postal Service will also be experiencing delays, and urges you to place holiday orders as early as possible.
All Orders Using USPS First Class Shipping Service:December 7th by 2pm
All Orders Using USPS Priority Mail Service:
December 11th by 2pm
Local Pick-Up Orders:
Christmas Gift Commission Orders:
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Our current estimated processing time for jewelry products is 5-8 business days for most jewelry orders as of 09/30/2021, all other products marked "Ready to Ship" will ship within 1-2 business days. Orders placed after 2pm on any given business day begin to be processed on the following business day.
Q: What are your business days and hours?
- A: Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-7pm, Sunday 11-5pm EST
Q: What dates are you closed on?
- A: CLOSED: October 10th
- A: CLOSED: November 13th
- A: CLOSED: November 25th
- A: CLOSED: Decmeber 3rd-4th
- A: CLOSED:December 24th-January 2nd
Q: What is the difference between processing time and shipping time?
- A: Processing time is the amount of time we require to process and prepare your order for shipment. Shipping time is the estimated amount of time it will take for your package to ship from our location to your address.
Q: How do I know what my shipping time is?
- A: Upon checking out, you are asked to choose between multiple different shipping rates. You can simply check your order either by logging in or viewing your e-mail order notification for the shipping option that you chose.
Q: How do I track my order?
- A: Your tracking number is sent to you via an auto generated e-mail as soon as we print your shipping label. You can track your shipment through that e-mail at any time. If you haven't received your e-mail notification your order either has not shipped yet, you opted not to receive e-mail notifications, or your notification went into your spam folder.
Q: Why haven't I received a tracking e-mail?
- A: Either your order has not shipped yet, or your tracking e-mail is likely in your spam folder!
Q: How do I start the return process?
- A: Fill out this form and we'll be in touch with directions on how to return your merchandise if eligible.
Q: How do I know if I'm eligible to return my merchandise?
- A: Your order arrived less than 14 business days ago, is unused, is not a custom order, was not purchased during a sale and is in it's original packaging.
Q: What if I threw away the packaging and I want to return merchandise?
- A: A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Q: What if I want to make an exchange?
- A: Fill out this form and we'll be in touch with directions on how to exchange your merchandise, if eligible.
Q: Why does my jewelry not look exactly like the product photo?
- A: Like with all of our handcrafted pieces at MetaMorph, there may be slight variations between each finished product. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and strive to offer you high quality products while maintaining our brand's aesthetic, which includes the charm and uniqueness of handmade. No two are exactly alike, and that's what makes handmade special.