Q: When will my order ship?
- A: Our current estimated processing time for jewelry products is 3-7 business days as of 4/14/2022, all other products marked "Ready to Ship" will ship within 1-2 business days. Please note that orders containing custom jewelry products or services may take longer to process. For more information about turnaround time for your specific order please email, chat with us or call 412-408-3136.
- Orders placed after 2pm on any given business day begin to be processed on the following business day.
Q: What are your business days and hours?
- A:Tuesday-Saturday, 11am-7pm
Q: What dates are you closed on?
A: All major holidays.
A: Specific dates that we attend events on and need all staff members to be present for. These dates will be added to this list when event dates are solidified.
A: Upcoming Closures:
Sat. June 25th
Fri. July 15th
Sat. July 16th
Q: What is the difference between processing time and shipping time?
- A: Processing time is the amount of time we require to process and prepare your order for shipment. Shipping time is the estimated amount of time it will take for your package to ship from our location to your address.
Q: How do I know what my shipping time is?
- A: Upon checking out, you are asked to choose between multiple different shipping rates. You can simply check your order either by logging in or viewing your e-mail order notification for the shipping option that you chose.
Q: How do I track my order?
- A: Your tracking number is sent to you via an auto generated e-mail as soon as we print your shipping label. You can track your shipment through that e-mail at any time. If you haven't received your e-mail notification your order either has not shipped yet, you opted not to receive e-mail notifications, or your notification went into your spam folder.
Q: Why haven't I received a tracking e-mail?
- A: Either your order has not shipped yet, or your tracking e-mail is likely in your spam folder!
Q: How do I start the return process?
- A: Fill out this form and we'll be in touch with directions on how to return your merchandise if eligible.
Q: How do I know if I'm eligible to return my merchandise?
- A: Your order arrived less than 14 business days ago, is unused, is not a custom order, was not purchased during a sale and is in it's original packaging.
Q: What if I threw away the packaging and I want to return merchandise?
- A: A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Q: What if I want to make an exchange?
- A: Fill out this form and we'll be in touch with directions on how to exchange your merchandise, if eligible.
Q: Why does my jewelry not look exactly like the product photo?
- A: Like with all of our handcrafted pieces at MetaMorph, there may be slight variations between each finished product. We take pride in our craftsmanship, and strive to offer you high quality products while maintaining our brand's aesthetic, which includes the charm and uniqueness of handmade. No two are exactly alike, and that's what makes handmade special.