Douglas Fir Incense
- Handmade item
- Made by Juniper Ridge
- This Product is Ready to Ship!
Juniper Ridge Campfire Incense Story:
"Our Douglas Fir Campfire Incense transports you to the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest’s Cascade Mountains. We make our incense directly from the douglas fir’s pitch, the sap that drips down the tree trunks; no hidden ingredients, charcoals, or perfumes. That’s how we get our incense to smell just like you were walking under the branches of the ancient, giant douglas fir, as the citrus-like, fresh aroma the black barked trees produce in springtime fills the forest from its damp floor to its canopied ceiling. So when you can’t get out there, bring nature home.
Usage: Always burn incense in a well-ventilated area, with a fire-safe holder. Place the incense holder on a level, heat resistant surface and ensure ash and embers are caught safely."
20 Incense Sticks per pack.
Damp forest floor, snapped fir needles, fresh sap
Sustainably Harvested Plants, Tree Sap, Wood, and Bamboo Stick.
- Polish solid metals with a professional grade polishing cloth like Sunshine Polishing Cloths sold by MetaMorph Jewelry Studio.
- Never polish filled or plated metals.
- Clean all jewelry with warm water and dish soap to remove oil and dirt that build up over time by gently massaging soap over jewelry, rinse and pat dry. Store in a cool/dry environment like a jewelry box or air-tight container to prevent excess tarnishing.
- Never put opal, turquoise, emerald or pearl into an ultrasonic cleaner.